مرور قانون نفت کشور نروژ به عنوان یک کشور خاص در صنعت نفت و گاز، قابل توجه است. این قانون را می توانید در پیوند زیر دریافت فرمایید.
محورها و کلیات این گزارش به صورت زیر است:
Act 29 November 1996 No. 72 relating to petroleum activities
Last amended by Act 24 June 2011 No 38. Last translated May 4th 2015.
- Section 1-1 The right to subsea petroleum deposits and resource management
- Section 1-2 Resource management
- Section 1-3 Requirements relating to licence etc.
- Section 1-4 Scope of application.
- Section 1-5 Other Norwegian law.
- Section 2-1 Granting of exploration licence etc.
- Section 2-2 The area covered by the exploration licence.
Production licence etc.
- Section 3-1 Opening of new areas.
- Section 3-2 Division of the continental shelf.
- Section 3-3 Production licence.
- Section 3-4 Agreements with a view to applying for a production licence.
- Section 3-5 Announcement and granting of a licence.
- Section 3-6 State participation.
- Section 3-7 Operator
- Section 3-8 Work obligation.
- Section 3-9 The duration of a production licence etc.
- Section 3-10 Dividing the area of a production licence.
- Section 3-11 Right for others to exploration.
- Section 3-12 Right for others to place facilities etc.
- Section 3-13 Natural resources other than petroleum resources etc.
- Section 3-14 Relinquishment of areas.
- Section 3-15 Surrender of a production licence.
Production etc. of petroleum
- Section 4-1 Prudent production.
- Section 4-2 Plan for development and operation of petroleum deposits.
- Section 4-3 Specific licence to install and to operate facilities.
- Section 4-4 Stipulation of production schedule etc.
- Section 4-5 Postponement of exploration drilling and development
- Section 4-6 Preparation, commencement and continuation of production.
- Section 4-7 Joint petroleum activities.
- Section 4-8 Use of facilities by others.
- Section 4-9 Extended operator responsibility for the overall operation of upstream pipeline network etc.
- Section 4-10 Area fee, production fee etc.
- Section 4-11 Landing of petroleum.
- Section 4-12 Supplies to cover national requirements.
- Section 4-13 Supplies in the event of war, threat of war etc.
Cessation of petroleum activities
- Section 5-1 Decommissioning plan.
- Section 5-2 Notification of termination of use.
- Section 5-3 Decision relating to disposal
- Section 5-4 Liability.
- Section 5-5 Encumbrances.
- Section 5-6 Takeover by the State.
Registration and mortgaging
- Section 6-1 Registration of licences.
- Section 6-2 Mortgaging of licences.
- Section 6-3 Scope of the mortgage.
- Section 6-4 The rights of the mortgagee etc.
Liability for pollution damage
- Section 7-1 Definition.
- Section 7-2 Scope and applicable law.
- Section 7-3 The liable party and the extent of liability.
- Section 7-4 Channelling of liability.
- Section 7-5 Recourse.
- Section 7-6 Petroleum activities without a licence.
- Section 7-7 Public announcement. Preclusive notice.
- Section 7-8 Legal venue.
Special rules relating to compensation to Norwegian fishermen
- Section 8-1 Scope of application and definitions.
- Section 8-2 Occupation of a fishing area.
- Section 8-3 Pollution and waste.
- Section 8-4 Joint and several liability.
- Section 8-5 Facility etc. causing damage.
- Section 8-6 Commissions etc.
Special requirements to safety
- Section 9-1 Safety.
- Section 9-2 Emergency preparedness.
- Section 9-3 Emergency preparedness against deliberate attacks.
- Section 9-4 Safety zones etc.
- Section 9-5 Suspension of the petroleum activities etc.
- Section 9-6 Requirements to safety documentation.
- Section 9-7 Qualifications.
- Section 10-1 Requirements to prudent petroleum activities.
- Section 10-2 Management of the petroleum activities, bases etc.
- Section 10-3 Regulatory supervision of the petroleum activities.
- Section 10-4 Material and information concerning the petroleum activities.
- Section 10-5 Agreements between affiliated companies.
- Section 10-6 Obligation to comply with the Act and to see to it thatprovisions are complied with.
- Section 10-7 Security.
- Section 10-8 Responsibility for commitments.
- Section 10-9 Liability for damage caused.
- Section 10-10 Commission of inquiry.
- Section 10-11 Training.
- Section 10-12 Transfer etc.
- Section 10-13 Revocation.
- Section 10-14 Consequences of revocation, surrender of rights or lapse for other reasons.
- Section 10-15 Immunity etc. for civil servants of other states.
- Section 10-16 Enforcement measures.
- Section 10-17 Penal provisions.
- Section 10-18 Authority to issue regulations and stipulate conditions.
Management of the state direct financial interest
- Section 11-1 The State’s participation in petroleum activities.
- Section 11-2 Management company.
- Section 11-3 The State’s responsibility for the company.
- Section 11-4 Raising of loans etc.
- Section 11-5 The relationship to company law.
- Section 11-6 Duties of the Board of Directors.
- Section 11-7 Duty of submission of the Board of Directors.
- Section 11-8 Annual report and annual accounts.
- Section 11-9 The relationship to provisions of the Public Administration Act etc.
- Section 11-10 Instructions. Supplementary provisions.